We are looking for a Digital Architect to join our fast paced, dynamic and rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and management of Digital Architecture models and their lower level components.You will also interpret, use and apply information contained within business activities, for the design, development, enhancement and maintenance of Digital ecosystems.
On client engagement, the Digital Architect is expected to ensure that the overall Digital architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its security and quality. The primary role is to ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the client organisation’s Digital and governance strategies, policies and standards.
- Recommends and participates in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Digital Architecture; Manage, use and maintain IT/technology architecture models
- Recommends and participates in the development of Digital architecture blueprints for related systems; Direct the IT/technology architecture activities
- Capable of creating digital technology architecture solutions and cost estimates, to meet business needs, in line with client strategy and architecture. Work with supply chain (including external) as appropriate
- Coaching digital client engineering / development teams to ensure alignment to the client technical strategy, architecture, quality standards and policies
- Stay current with the various Digital channels and their most commonly used products and solutions
- Good knowledge of CMS products e.g. Sitecore
- Possess a broad knowledge of various systems, and focus on their technical interaction. This ranges from CRM systems via analytics and data marts to marketing automation platforms
- Be familiar with the concepts of CRM, ERP and other systems often found in a solution architecture
- Familiar with the market for customer engagement and (enterprise) web content management systems
- Familiar with the concepts of CRM, ERP and other systems often found in a solution architecture
- Client-focused, and communicate fluently with both technical and non-technical audiences. A positive attitude, enjoy working with others and are quick to see the bigger picture
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and Knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Systems Architecture
- Systems Design
- Technology Infrastructure Design & Planning
- Software development
- IT Security
- IT Operations
- Web and mobile technologies across multiple technology platforms (e.g. iOS, Android)
- Web design concepts (CSS, HTML, Responsive/Adaptive design, etc.)
- Software architectures (Java, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JSF, etc)
- Integration architectures (WebSphere, web services, web APIs, web sockets, REST, JSON)
- Infrastructure architecture (hardware, virtualisation, automation, etc.)
- Experience of large business critical transactional processing systems in Financial Services or similar industries
- Experience of operating in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience of microservices and refactoring to microservices
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Architecture frameworks (TOGAF…)
- Experience of DevOps and containerization
- Organisational awareness
- Technology awareness and impact
- IT legal concepts and principles
- Strong communications and presentation skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to articulate technical concepts in simple terms that are accessible to a non-technical audience; preferably with the support of visuals/schematics/pictures
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Critical analysis and decision making
- Creative/lateral thinking and problem solving.
About the Company
It takes courage to embrace change and transform your business. We know. We’ve been there. That’s why we set up TORI Global. To be a credible alternative to the ‘big four’ within Financial Services – by putting real industry experience at the heart of consultancy. So our clients get the best independent advice and specialist expertise for the success they deserve.
We are truly global. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Dubai and recent expansions into Bangalore and Singapore, there is a TORI network across the globe with aggressive growth plans.
Why our clients work with us
We’re experienced. The TORI team have held C-level and senior roles in global organisations. We understand their business needs and the challenging sectors they work in.
We’re outcome based. We complete every project with speed, agility and a clear return on investment. We don’t just deliver value, we prove it.
We’re agile. Our extensive network of Associates and partners means we can scale up and down quickly. We can put the right people on the job to deliver the best solutions.
We’re flexible. Our flexible pricing model allows us to tailor projects to our clients’ specific needs. We will always find the right balance between quality, cost and risk.
We have no external investors. We believe this brings greater integrity and personal commitment to our client engagements.
We have a strong track record. Our long-standing client relationships are testament to our collaborative approach. We have achieved success together time and time again.
We have a no-nonsense attitude. Shying away from hard truths is not our style. Bringing a candid pragmatism to any problem is. Sometimes we may have to tell our clients what’s needed, not what they want to hear. We believe they’ll thank us in the end.
At TORI Global we believe that delivering success for customers relies on successful partnerships, and that successful partnerships are founded on the values of Trust, Openness, Respect and Integrity. This is what TORI stands for – not just in words, but in every aspect of our business.
Our solutions for change
Our solutions for change are split across 5 key Practices, covering the full range of transformation needs.
Strategy & Transformation
Risk & Control