Our client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to be part of the multi-£ms programme, to focus primarily on the technology side:
- The project’s scope includes automation, new technology enablers, digitisation, and target operating model (including reviewing the BPO models).
- Manage and successfully deliver the Programme of work.
- Run daily/weekly Programme meetings with Stakeholders.
- Produce all Programme documentation.
- Manage all resources relating to the programme.
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have experience of large scale transformation programmes with a significant IT component.
- Must have had exposure to large organisations, operating in a matrix environment.
- Will ideally have experience of Financial Services.
- Must have experience of engaging with Exec level.
- Will report to the Programme Director.
About the Company
It takes courage to embrace change and transform your business. We know. We’ve been there. That’s why we set up TORI Global. To be a credible alternative to the ‘big four’ within Financial Services – by putting real industry experience at the heart of consultancy. So our clients get the best independent advice and specialist expertise for the success they deserve.
We are truly global. Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and Dubai and recent expansions into Bangalore and Singapore, there is a TORI network across the globe with aggressive growth plans.
Why our clients work with us
We’re experienced. The TORI team have held C-level and senior roles in global organisations. We understand their business needs and the challenging sectors they work in.
We’re outcome based. We complete every project with speed, agility and a clear return on investment. We don’t just deliver value, we prove it.
We’re agile. Our extensive network of Associates and partners means we can scale up and down quickly. We can put the right people on the job to deliver the best solutions.
We’re flexible. Our flexible pricing model allows us to tailor projects to our clients’ specific needs. We will always find the right balance between quality, cost and risk.
We have no external investors. We believe this brings greater integrity and personal commitment to our client engagements.
We have a strong track record. Our long-standing client relationships are testament to our collaborative approach. We have achieved success together time and time again.
We have a no-nonsense attitude. Shying away from hard truths is not our style. Bringing a candid pragmatism to any problem is. Sometimes we may have to tell our clients what’s needed, not what they want to hear. We believe they’ll thank us in the end.
At TORI Global we believe that delivering success for customers relies on successful partnerships, and that successful partnerships are founded on the values of Trust, Openness, Respect and Integrity. This is what TORI stands for – not just in words, but in every aspect of our business.
Our solutions for change
Our solutions for change are split across 5 key Practices, covering the full range of transformation needs.
Strategy & Transformation
Risk & Control